Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Azrina Mastura
Azrina Mastura ;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not spam my cbox. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back :).
Klik!Klik!

kalau klik please tunggu sampai loading TQ :)
History

Followers

follow me and i will follow you back. happy blogwalking friends :)


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Edited : Azrina
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome

HOSTEL MRSM PH

view from my room


okey
really really miss them
miss everyone in hostel
hostel was been a part of my life
everyday face 
the same persons
the same friends
the same classmates
the same teachers
 and the most important are the same 
ROOMATES

you know what?
i'm really really miss
my roomates
they such very good friends
n they are so caring
n sometimes it make me 
feel be loved
the most times i miss
is
when i said that
i want to diet
n i didn't eat
and they would turn to 'angry bird'
membebel mcm makcik
talk bout balance diet
bla bla bla bla...
even mak aku pun tak membebel mcm 2
but i'm so grateful bcause 
ALLAH sent 'em for me


then about my
classmates
we would go through 
our PnP together everyday
they had helped me a lot
in studies
they are so 
hard-working, "cikang"
for me
our class 407
got the top rank of class
in semester 1
and i don't know
how feel if
the classes have to 
readjusment next semester
i'm really miss my friend-beside-me
n i'm really miss 
title that they give to me
BERUANG n SYAWAL
one of my friend called me beruang
bcause she said that my face like a bear
that was same stories bout SYAWAL
even aku rase muka die sama sekali
tak sama dengan aku

407 forever


view from 407..cantik kan?

p's: actually my english is worst







                                                                 

Labels: , , , ,